Visitors to Douglas are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafés, and breweries.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Douglas
- The closest major airport is in Casper, WY (CPR-Natrona County Intl.), 53.4 mi (85.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Douglas
The picturesque setting of Bartling Park and Ayres Natural Bridge State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Wyoming Pioneer Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Douglas. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Douglas - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Douglas - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Douglas - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Douglas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.43 inches of rain falls on Douglas each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F