Bed and Breakfast in Wheeling
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Wheeling
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wheeling Tridelphia Area
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2021
Oglebay Resort & Conference Center
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Hampton Inn Wheeling
Reviewed on Feb 18, 2021
Why Stay at a B&B in Wheeling?
Are you looking for an accommodation with free breakfast and a comfortable setting? Though you might have trouble finding B&Bs in the heart of Wheeling, there are 23 other accommodations to choose from in the area so you can find a similar property nearby. A trip to Wheeling wouldn't be complete without a stop by Wheeling Artisan Center or Children's Museum of the Ohio Valley if you're someone who could spend hours browsing exhibits.
B&Bs Near Wheeling
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it's a comfy common area with a fireplace or a sunlit breakfast nook to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the quaint details are what make bed and breakfasts the perfect escape. Below are some B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Aspen Manor Resort: 3.5 stars
- 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the heart of Wheeling
- On-site bar
- Room service
Montgomery Mansion Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 4 rooms
- Situated 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center
- Full breakfast
- In-room massages
How to Pack for the Weather in Wheeling
If you're curious about the optimal time to travel to Wheeling, we've collected some weather information to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 38.11 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 68° F during the day and 22° F at night
Travelers enjoy Wheeling for its restaurants and historic landmarks. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Oglebay Park and Grand Vue Park are some notable spots. You might put Heritage Port Amphitheater and Victoria Theater on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Wheeling for its:
- Casino gaming
- Live music
Transportation Options In and Around Wheeling
Fly into Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), which is located 38.6 mi (62 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.