Visiting White River
Visitors to White River are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, jazz scene, and safari tours.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in White River
- The closest major airport is in Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in White River
A favorite place to visit in the city is Casterbridge Country Shopping. In the area, you'll also find Riverside Mall and Lowveld National Botanical Garden.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in White River. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- White House Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Nut Grove Manor - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Oliver's Restaurant & Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location.
Dressing for White River
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on White River each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F