When you envision your perfect holiday, you perhaps picture yourself sauntering through the roads, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite world wherever you look. However, there's one feature you're especially anticipating: WildPlay Nanaimo. It has been an item on your to-do list for a while, and now is finally the day to mark it complete.
Places to Stay Close to WildPlay Nanaimo
Hotels near WildPlay Nanaimo
Visiting WildPlay Nanaimo is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
It's located in Nanaimo, 40 miles from the tourist hotspot of Vancouver. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
There are about 5 choices for hotels available within 6 miles of WildPlay Nanaimo. You'll find something to your liking at the Days Inn Nanaimo and Value Lodge Economy Motel.
There is no need to fork out every hard-earned dollar on your hotel. Opt to stay at one of the popular budget hotels that are in the area. The Diplomat Motel and the Vancouver Island University Residences come highly recommended.
If you want to stay in a hotel that boasts luxury amenities and wonderful comfort, reserve a room at the Harbour Light Motel. This accommodation is a short distance of 6 miles.
Whether you're looking to try a dish you've never heard of or stick with something classic, Cassidy Country Kitchen (2930 Trans-Canada Highway, Ladysmith) has a meal that will appease you. Just 0.4 miles from WildPlay Nanaimo, this dining establishment is easy to reach.
Feel like you've seen it all? In the vicinity of WildPlay Nanaimo, there's plenty more to see and do:
- Enjoy the sounds of nature when you enter the heart of Roberts Memorial Provincial Park.
- Whether you watch a musical, comedy or tragedy, a night at Ladysmith Little Theatre is a wonderful way to spend a couple of hours.
- Take pleasure in the view of small boats awaiting their skippers at Ladysmith Marina.
- Ladysmith Museum is home to an intriguing range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to discover the events and stories that made this area.
- Put on your trainers and call into Frank Jameson Community Centre for some exercise.
Our list of Nanaimo places to stay furnishes everything you want, so you can be sure to get accommodation near WildPlay Nanaimo you'll enjoy. Start going: Nanaimo had quite a few visitors over the past year. You can travel boldly when it's time to reserve your room, too: numerous new admirers recommend their Nanaimo hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the recommendations you need.
- Rooms in Nanaimo lodging are always neat, clean, and ready to welcome you in.
- The fronk desk services at accommodation near WildPlay Nanaimo will be great which can only enrich your visit to this marvelous feature.
- We've got cozy suites for everyone, from family reunions to individuals.
It's clear why vacations near Nanaimo had additional visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our excellent selection of hotels near WildPlay Nanaimo, we see your preferred place in your future.
Interesting Nanaimo Facts
With WildPlay Nanaimo checked off your timetable, there are still further activities to see and do in Nanaimo.
- Nanaimo is now starting to make itself known after having been kept secret.
- Appreciate a delightful supper of the local foods and discover the perfect store to buy some gifts.
- Nanaimo also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its a full plate of activities.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and meet more than a few all-new group photos. Paying a visit to Nanaimo is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near WildPlay Nanaimo. Reserve now!