- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Caesars Windsor
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Tower (Forum)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Tower (Augustus)
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking, Tower (Forum)
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking, Tower (Augustus)
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Forum)
Luxury Room, Non Smoking (Forum)
About this area
Located in Windsor, Caesars Windsor is connected to the convention center. Fox Theatre and Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History are cultural highlights, while GM Renaissance Center is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ford Field or Comerica Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons and golfing.
- Caesars Casino - 1 min walk
- The Colosseum - 1 min walk
- Detroit Windsor Tunnel - 10 min walk
- GM Renaissance Center - 9 min drive
- Cobo Center - 12 min drive
- Windsor Station - 3 min drive
- Millender Center Station - 3 min drive
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 33 min drive
- Market Buffet — 1 min walk
- Neros Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 2 min walk
- Fourteen Restaurant & Sky Lounge - 8 min walk
- Venue - 8 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Resort fee: CAD 11.30 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.