Find Hotels in Woodstock
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Woodstock has to offer including the festivals and forests. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and scenic setting.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Woodstock
- The closest major airport is in Presque Isle, ME (PQI-Northern Maine Regional), 42.2 mi (67.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fredericton, NB (YFC-Greater Fredericton Intl.), 55.3 mi (88.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodstock
Cultural venues in the city include Andrew and Laura McCain Library and Gallery, Carleton County Historical Society, and Potato World. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Woodstock Golf and Curling Club and Woodstock Farm Market.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Woodstock. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Knights Inn Woodstock - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 1.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and conference space.
- Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Woodstock - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Woodstock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be 0°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 4°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Woodstock is 40.04 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Woodstock?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Woodstock, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Woodstock?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Woodstock?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Woodstock?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Woodstock?
What are some hotels with pools in Woodstock?
What is the best spa hotel in Woodstock?
What is the best hotel near Greater Fredericton International Airport (YFC)?
What is staying in Woodstock like?
What should I do while I'm visiting Woodstock?
What's the weather like in Woodstock?
Recent reviews of Woodstock hotels
More trip options
- Woodstock Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Woodstock Airports
- Hotels near Popular Woodstock Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Woodstock
- More Hotel Options in Woodstock
- More Popular Hotels in New Brunswick
- Other Hotels near Woodstock, New Brunswick
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends