When you dream of a brand-new spot, you might think you'll be ambling through the roads, noticing the buildings or the gorgeous scenery everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you are counting on in particular: Wuhan Museum. Now is the moment to mark it off your bucket list.
Hotels Close to Wuhan Museum
Hotels near Wuhan Museum
Having a few too many long lunches and shopping sprees? Make up for your previous vacation behavior with a bit of culture at Wuhan Museum.
It's 650 miles from Beijing, in an area called Wuhan.
Accommodation options not far from Wuhan Museum are certainly plentiful. 23 hotels are available within 2 miles. A few are the Shangri-La Hotel, Wuhan, the Wuhan Jin Jiang International Hotel and the Novotel Wuhan Xinhua, just 2 miles, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
Save your precious dollars and stay at one of the numerous budget hotels found nearby. The Jinjiang Inn Wuhan Hankou Train Station and the Wuhan Rome Holiday Hotel are two well-situated hotel options, that are just 0.7 miles and 1 mile away.
This area's many upmarket hotel options will no doubt be drawcards for those who like to travel in style. Two hotels that lead the way in comfort and charm are the Home Inns Hotel and the Jintaohong Taoyuan Hotel, which sit only 0.3 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
Sometimes, you need something sweet! Stop by C.straits Cafe for a snack and a cup or two of strong coffee. This well-known spot is situated close to Wuhan Museum. Hungry travelers looking for a more nourishing dining experience can dig into a meal at Xiongpangzi Restaurant, a dining spot that's also not far away. Want to finish the night with a few beers? You won't have to travel too far to find 金色旋律.
Don't forget that there are also lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Wuhan Museum:
- Zhongshan Park, a popular urban park, is appreciated by tourists and locals alike. Pack a picnic basket and recline in the fresh air.
- Are you flexible with your travel dates? Check out what's occurring in the approaching months at Wuhan International Convention & Exhibition Center and time your stay with an event you think is interesting.
- Pay your respects at Guqin Tai and widen your understanding of the area's religious beliefs.
- Tortoise Mountain TV Tower is an essential part of the beautiful skyline here. You'll be able to look at it from a variety of vantage points in the area.
- It's impossible not to appreciate the structural design of Yellow Crane Tower, a popular historic tower that has managed to withstand the test of time.
Shengke Group Jinjiadun Coach Station is the closest metro station to Wuhan Museum. It's located at a distance of roughly 0.1 miles. Another close station is 汉口长途客运总站, which is 0.1 miles away.
Expedia's list of Wuhan places to stay delivers all you need, so you'll definitely have spots near Wuhan Museum that you'll love. You won't be alone: Wuhan was a relatively celebrated place in the past year. You can rest easy once the moment arrives to reserve, too: numerous sightseers endorse their Wuhan hotel. All the guidance and tricks you're searching you'll find right here.
- Appropriate for such a stunning landmark, the concierge service at lodging near Wuhan Museum is awesome.
- From families with children to travelers on their own, we've got comfortable suites for everyone.
- "Clean, fresh, and eager to show you in" is always the goal for Wuhan hotels.
As you can see, it's clear why suites near Wuhan received additional visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your preferred place is expecting you thanks to Expedia's big registry of hotels near Wuhan Museum.
Wuhan Interesting Facts
There are still even more things to do in Wuhan when you've checked Wuhan Museum off your schedule.
- Happen upon the perfect market to search for keepsakes and enjoy an enticing dish of its regional cuisine.
- Wuhan also is a pro when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its abundant excursions.
- Wuhan has been a closed book, but it is now beginning to be acknowledged.
Paying a visit to Wuhan is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Wuhan Museum. Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old views and meet more than a few new landscapes!