Find Hotels in Ximending, Taipei
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Ximending hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Ximending in Taipei
Ximending is a welcoming neighborhood known for its ample dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Tianhou Temple and Red House Theater. If you're looking for a place to rest your head, Ximending has 145 hotels and other accommodations so you'll be sure to find something to meet your needs.
Staying in Taipei's Ximending Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Amando Inn: 3-star hotel with free WiFi, 9-minute walk from National Taiwan Museum. Our guests enjoy the hotel's breakfast and clean rooms.
- Energy Inn: 3-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and a business center, 13-minute walk from Snake Alley. Expedia travelers like this hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Inhouse Boutique: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi, 14-minute walk from National Taiwan Museum. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Ximending might not have accommodations to meet your needs but there are other neighborhoods to consider in Taipei. Guests like the Hsinchu City Centre neighborhood nearby for its shopping. This neighborhood is home to 34 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- Ambassador Hotel - Hsinchu: 4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club, 13-minute walk from East Gate. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Fleur Lis Hotel Hsinchu: 4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar, and free WiFi, 9-minute walk from East Gate. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff.
- Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Ximending in Taipei
Explore Ximending's landmarks like Tianhou Temple, Mengchia Chingshui Temple, and Qingshui Temple and discover some of the local history. Red House Theater and Taipei Cinema Park are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Hsinchu City Centre, a nearby neighborhood with top sights like East Gate. Think about a stop by Big City Mall, Hsinchu Art Gallery and Reclamation Hall, and Hsinchu Foreigner Assistance Center during your stay.
Getting Around Ximending and Taipei
Ready to get out and explore the city? Ximen MRT station is the closest metro station.