Travelers to Ypäjä will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ypäjä
Places to visit in the larger region include Forssan Museo, Forssa Natural History Museum, and Forssa Church. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Ypäjä, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices nearby.
- Hotelli Maakunta is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the center of Ypäjä. This 2-star hotel in Forssa features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Scandic Forssa is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from central Ypäjä. This 3.5-star hotel in Forssa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- 1 Bedroom Accommodation in Loimaa is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Ypäjä. With a stay at this hotel in Forssa, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room minibar.
Dressing for Ypäjä
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 50°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Ypäjä each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F