Visitors to Zakret are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Lazienki Park, Royal Castle, and Old Town Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 752 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zakret
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Lazienki Park, Royal Castle, and Old Town Square. Additionally, in the area you'll find Wilanow Palace and National Stadium.
As you make plans for a getaway to Zakret, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 59 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the center of Zakret. This 4-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Polonia Palace Hotel is 11 mi (17.7 km) from central Zakret. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and first-rate property condition.
- Warsaw Marriott Hotel is located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the heart of Zakret. This 5-star hotel in Warsaw features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include National Museum, located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Presidential Palace, which is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) away.
Dressing for Zakret
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Zakret gets about 21.57 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F