- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Emerson Spice Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Design Twin Room (Mimi)
About this area
Located in Zanzibar Town's Stone Town neighborhood, Emerson Spice Hotel is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Shangani Beach and Nakupenda Beach. With kayaking, scuba diving, and snorkeling nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Slave Market - 15 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral - 16 min walk
- Livingstone's House - 16 min walk
- Darajani Market - 19 min walk
- Peace Memorial Museum (Beit el Amani) - 5 min drive
- Zanzibar (ZNZ-Zanzibar Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Rooftop restaurant — 1 min walk
- Secret Garden — 1 min walk
About this property
Emerson Spice Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.00 per person, per night Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and high chair. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort