Visitors can enjoy all that Žbandaj has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Žbandaj
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rijeka (RJK), 43.3 mi (69.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Žbandaj
Places to visit in the larger region include Aquacolors Porec, Brulo Beach, and Porec Marina. You'll also find Baredine Cave and Church of Our Lady of the Angels in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Žbandaj. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Filipini - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Žbandaj
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Žbandaj gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F