Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and coffee shop/café
Situated near the beach, this boutique hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Zelenogradsk Cathedral, Monument to WWII Soldiers, and Zelenogradsk Park. Schaaken Castle is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) away.
Along with a coffee shop/café, this smoke-free hotel has free use of bicycles and express check-in. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include express check-out, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 11 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and kitchenettes. Dining areas and sitting areas are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Otel Princess Elisa
Guests favorite property amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This boutique hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-in. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Otel Princess Elisa is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2012
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Chopin cafe - Onsite café.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 1000 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 600 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000 per day
- Hotel Princess Elisa
- Hotel Princess Elisa Zelenogradsk
- Princess Elisa Zelenogradsk
- Otel Princess Elisa Hotel Zelenogradsk
- Otel Princess Elisa Hotel
- Otel Princess Elisa Zelenogradsk
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.