Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Lesnoy has to offer. In Lesnoy, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kaliningrad (KGD-Khkabrovo), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lesnoy
The picturesque setting of Curonian Spit and Curonian Lagoon exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Zelenogradsk Park and Monument to WWII Soldiers.
As you start planning your visit to Lesnoy, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Villa Elisa Zarkau is located in central Lesnoy. This 3-star hotel in Lesnoy features free breakfast, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
- DORF is located in the heart of Lesnoy. This 3.5-star villa in Lesnoy features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Walde Park Hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Lesnoy features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Lesnoy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lesnoy is 28.78 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F