Visitors can enjoy all that Zhangzhou has to offer including the beaches, mountain views, and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and culturally-rich setting.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Zhangzhou
- The closest major airport is in Xiamen (XMN-Xiamen Intl.), 43.2 mi (69.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zhangzhou
The picturesque setting of Riverside Park and Dongshan Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Zhangzhou Nanshan Temple and Huayang Stadium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Zhangzhou. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crowne Plaza Zhangzhou - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Zhangzhou
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Zhangzhou gets about 45.24 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 51°F