Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Zujūnai has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Vilnius Cathedral, St. Peter and St. Paul's Church, and Town Hall Square.
- There are 144 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Vilnius (VNO-Vilnius Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zujūnai
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Vilnius Cathedral, St. Peter and St. Paul's Church, and Town Hall Square. In the area, you'll also find Vilnius Town Hall and Gates of Dawn.
As you plan your vacation to Zujūnai, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 140 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- AirInn Vilnius Hotel is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Zujūnai. This 3.5-star hotel in Vilnius features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Old Town Trio Hotel is 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from central Zujūnai. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Vilnius can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Novotel Vilnius Centre is 5 mi (8.1 km) from the center of Zujūnai. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Vilnius can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Zujūnai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Zujūnai is 25.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F