Those traveling to Zvonece are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 646 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rijeka (RJK), 20 mi (32.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Pula (PUY), 38.1 mi (61.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Zvonece
Places to visit in the larger region include Casino Rosalia, Park Angiolina, and Croatian Walk of Fame. In the area, you'll also find St. James's Church and Port of Opatija.
As you plan your vacation to Zvonece, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 257 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Bonavia Plava Laguna is 10.5 mi (17 km) from central Zvonece. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rijeka can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Remisens Hotel Kristal is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Zvonece. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Opatija can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Remisens Premium Hotel Kvarner Opatija is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the center of Zvonece. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Opatija can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Zvonece
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Zvonece is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F