Visitors can enjoy all that Abbeystead has to offer including its restaurants. There are 489 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Abbeystead
Places to visit in the larger region include Forrest Hills, Lancaster University, and Old Holly Farm. You'll also find Gresgarth Hall Gardens and Ashton Memorial in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Abbeystead, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 69 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Norbreck Castle Hotel is located 18 mi (29 km) from the heart of Abbeystead. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Blackpool can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- Village Hotel Blackpool is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the center of Abbeystead. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Blackpool can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from central Abbeystead. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Preston can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Abbeystead
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Abbeystead is 0.75 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F