Visitors can enjoy all that Abrantes has to offer including its monuments. In Abrantes, there are 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Abrantes
Notable city landmarks like Abrantes Castle and Church of Saint Vincent might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Lisbon and Tagus Valley to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Abrantes. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Luna Hotel Turismo is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Abrantes features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Vale de Ferreiros is located within 2.6 mi (4.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star country house in Abrantes can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Quinta de Coalhos is 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Abrantes features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Abrantes
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Abrantes Station. Abrantes might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Abrantes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Abrantes gets about 27.52 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F