When you consider your next day, you probably think you'll be strolling around downtown, noticing the lovely scenery or the buildings everywhere around you. However, Accra Mall is one attraction you're prepared for in particular. For years, you have wanted to go there, and right now is finally the time to mark it finished.
Accra Mall Accommodation
Hotels near Accra Mall
It is certainly worth making the time to drop into Accra Mall.
If you are lucky enough to make the trip, you will find yourself in Accra, the nation's capital city.
Accommodation options not far from Accra Mall are plentiful. 33 hotels are within a radius of 2 miles. A few are the Villa Monticello, the Fiesta Royale Hotel and The African Regent Hotel, just 1 mile, 1 mile and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
There are several affordable hotels situated within walking distance. The Airport West Hotel and the Tulip Inn Accra are two of the well-situated options that are only 0.7 miles and 0.6 miles away.
Remember that you have the great option of booking one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving the family a special treat. A local favorite is the GS Plaza Hotel, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another is the Ibis Styles Accra Airport. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
This area is filled with unique sights and sounds. Enda is a pleasant eatery not far from Accra Mall. Searching for something a little more filling? Barcelos Restaurant, Accra Mall is a worthwhile dining establishment within this same area. If you're not ready to call it a night, find a way to Sky Bar 25.
Accra Mall isn't the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- Relish in the hustle and bustle and snap up a bargain or two at Wild Gecko Handicrafts, a popular shop in the region.
- Stop by A&C Mall, where you will find a wide range of stores and dining options.
- For tourists that love unraveling hidden gems of the area, University of Ghana is an ideal place to visit. Here, generations of young students earned their degrees and went on to cultivate their education and careers.
- See the cog wheels of power and purpose at play as you walk the halls and corridors of Ghana State House, one of the nation's modern civic buildings.
- Whether you're jumping around in the water or playing some games on the shoreline, Labadi Beach is a great place to spend some time with the family.
Expedia's resorts and motels in Accra furnish all you need, so you can be sure to have locations near Accra Mall that you'll enjoy. Lots of tourists prefer Accra when they yearn for an excellent vacation, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. Need help deciding? All the guidance you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. Once it comes time to reserve your room, rest assured: explorers of all manner endorsed their Accra hotel.
- And we offer rooms that are satisfying for all types, including family reunions and individuals.
- Fitting for such a marvelous landmark, the guest service at accommodation near Accra Mall is grand.
- "Fresh, clean, and prepared to invite you in" is how Accra hotels operate.
Thanks to Expedia's broad catalogue of hotels near Accra Mall, you can stay right in the area.
Fascinating Accra Facts
After you've crossed Accra Mall off your agenda, there are still even more activities to do in Accra.
- Go over some activities near Accra so you can truly delve into all the sights on offer in this corner of the world.
- Accra also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend some time on its a full plate of excursions.
- Head out on the town to conclude your good times; when the sun rises, schedule a trip to one of the local monuments.
Paying a visit to Accra is always a good idea, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Accra Mall from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet more than a few new landscapes!