Travelers to Adamov will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 111 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 9.9 mi (16 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Adamov
Places to visit in the larger region include Punkva Caves, Macocha Abyss, and University of Technology Brno. In the area, you'll also find Villa Tugendhat and Luzanky Park.
As you plan your vacation to Adamov, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 94 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Courtyard by Marriott Brno is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from central Adamov. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with free WiFi.
- Barceló Brno Palace is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the center of Adamov. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Royal Ricc is located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of Adamov. This 4-star hotel in Brno features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Adamov
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Adamov Station. Adamov might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Adamov
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Adamov gets about 19.80 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F