Find Hotels in Aguimes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Aguimes has to offer including the sporting events, beaches, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and zoo. Top sights around the area include Palmitos Park and San Telmo Park.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Aguimes
- The closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aguimes
The picturesque setting of Barranco de Guayadeque and Cabrón Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Cocodrilo Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Aguimes. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Artisan´s House is located in the heart of Aguimes. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Aguimes can enjoy access to a terrace and an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Rural Casa de los Camellos is located in central Aguimes. This 2.5-star country house is located in Aguimes and your accommodation will feature free WiFi.
- Seven Islands Aparthotel Resort is located within 4.4 mi (7.2 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star aparthotel in Aguimes features free WiFi, free parking, and a rooftop terrace.
Popular places to see outside the city include Palmitos Park, located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of the city, and San Telmo Park, which is 14.4 mi/23.2 km away.
Dressing for Aguimes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Average annual rainfall for Aguimes is 4.53 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 59°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Aguimes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aguimes, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Aguimes?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Aguimes?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Barranco de Guayadeque?
What about the best place to stay close to Cabrón Beach?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Aguimes?
What are some hotels with pools in Aguimes?
Recent reviews of Aguimes hotels
More trip options
- Aguimes Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aguimes Airports
- Hotels near Popular Aguimes Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Aguimes
- More Hotel Options in Aguimes
- More Popular Hotels in Canary Islands
- Other Hotels near Aguimes, Canary Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends