Visiting San Bartolome de Tirajana
Families will find kid-friendly activities in San Bartolome de Tirajana, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, fun sporting events, and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the city is Palmitos Park.
- There are 720 hotels and other accommodations in San Bartolome de Tirajana
- The closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Bartolome de Tirajana
Families come for attractions such as Aqualand Maspalomas, Sioux City Park, and Holiday World Maspalomas. The beaches and desert highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Palmitos Park, Las Burras Beach, and San Agustin Beach. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Kasbah Shopping Center, Yumbo Shopping Center, and Paseo Costa Canaria.
In San Bartolome de Tirajana, you'll find 720 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Hotel Residencia - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Pasion Tropical - Caters to Gay Adult Men Only - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this aparthotel. This 3.5-star aparthotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Apartamentos Buganvilla - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
A popular place to see outside the city is San Telmo Park, located 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for San Bartolome de Tirajana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- About 4.53 inches of rain falls on San Bartolome de Tirajana each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 59°F