Visiting Ain Cheggag
Visitors can enjoy all that Ain Cheggag has to offer including the gardens and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Medersa Bou-Inania and Tombs of the Merenides.
- You'll find 358 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fes
- The closest major airport is in Fes (FEZ-Saiss), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ain Cheggag
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Medersa Bou-Inania and Tombs of the Merenides. Additionally, you'll find Fez Stadium and Atlas Garden in the area.
As you plan your trip to Ain Cheggag, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 308 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Riad Le Ksar De Fes is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from central Ain Cheggag. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Ain Cheggag can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Fes Marriott Hotel Jnan Palace is located 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of Ain Cheggag. This 4.5-star hotel in Fes features 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Riad Fes Maya is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the center of Ain Cheggag. This 4.5-star riad in Fes features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ain Cheggag
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Ain Cheggag gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 40°F