Travelers to Alameda will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 141 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Alameda
Places to visit in the larger region include Iglesia Parroquial Nuestra de la Oliva, Casa de Cultura Theatre, and Fuente de Piedra Lagoon. Additionally, you'll find Villa Romana de Fuente Alamo and Antequera Golf in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Alameda, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Parador de Antequera is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Alameda. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Antequera can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- MS Fuente Las Piedras is 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the center of Alameda. This 4-star hotel in Cabra features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Toril is 15.6 mi (25 km) from central Alameda. Guests who stay at this 1-star pension in Antequera can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Alameda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Alameda each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F