Those traveling to Albias are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Place Nationale.
- There are 158 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Albias
Place Nationale is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Montauban L' Estang Golf Course and Montauban Cathedral.
As you start planning your visit to Albias, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 58 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Moulin Albias is located in the heart of Albias. Guests staying at this apartment in Albias can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- B&B Hôtel MONTAUBAN is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hotel in Montauban features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- INTER-HOTEL Montauban Est des Arts is located within 4.3 mi (6.9 km) of the city center. This hotel in Negrepelisse features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Albias
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Albias Station. Albias may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Albias
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 25.51 inches of rain falls on Albias each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F