Visitors can enjoy all that Alcoy has to offer including the museums and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Alcoy
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Alcoy
Cultural venues in the city include Refugio de Cervantes, Camil Visedo Molto Archaeological Museum, and Alcoy Museum of Festivity. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alcoy Maria Auxiliadora Sanctuary and Plaza de Espana.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Alcoy. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Masia La Mota - With a stay at this 2-star residence, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Sercotel Ciutat d'Alcoi - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with WiFi.
- Hostal Savoy - With a stay at this 1-star hostal, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Alcoy
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Alcoi Station. Alcoy may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Alcoy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alcoy is 14.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F