Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Almancil, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and spas. Top sights around the area include Zoomarine, Loule Castle, and Vilamoura Marina.
- There are 99 hotels and other accommodations in Almancil
- The closest major airport is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Portimao (PRM), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Almancil
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Vale do Lobo Beach, Garrao Beach, and Quinta do Lago Beach. Golfing is one of the top activities, while Royal Golf Course Vale do Lobo, Ocean Golf Course Vale do Lobo, and Pinheiros Altos Golf Course are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Comunidades Monument and Karting Almancil.
In Almancil, there are 99 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Conrad Algarve - This 5-star aparthotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its dining options and beach locale.
- Dunas Douradas Beach Club - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this condo resort. This 5-star condo resort features 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Hotel Quinta do Lago - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Zoomarine, located 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city center, and Loule Castle, which is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) away.
Dressing for Almancil
- Average annual rainfall for Almancil is 0 inches
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Almancil?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Almancil, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Almancil?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Almancil?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Almancil?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Almancil?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Almancil?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Almancil?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Vale do Lobo Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Quinta do Lago Beach?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Almancil?
Recent reviews of Almancil hotels
More trip options
- Almancil Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Almancil Airports
- Hotels in Almancil Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Almancil Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Almancil
- More Hotel Options in Almancil
- More Popular Hotels in Faro District
- Other Hotels near Almancil, Faro District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends