Visiting Amargosa Valley
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Amargosa Valley, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its casinos, cafés, and lakeside setting. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Amargosa Valley
Ash Meadows Visitor Center is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Longstreet Inn & Casino - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for Amargosa Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 98°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 4.72 inches of rain falls on Amargosa Valley each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 32°F