Visitors to Andalusia are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, entertainment choices, and university setting. You'll find 22 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Enterprise.
Sightseeing and Staying in Andalusia
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Lurleen B. Wallace Community College is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Point A Lake to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Andalusia. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Andalusia - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Andalusia Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Andalusia - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Andalusia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Andalusia gets about 61.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F