Visitors to Greenville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and entertainment choices.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Greenville
- The closest major airport is in Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Greenville City Hall, Beeland Park, and Greenville Country Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Greenville. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Greenville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Greenville - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Greenville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Greenville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 57.32 inches of rain falls on Greenville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 35°F