Visitors to Troy are sure to enjoy the university setting and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, cafés, and monuments.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Troy
- The closest major airport is in Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 41.5 mi (66.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Troy
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Troy University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pike County Confederate Monument and Movie Gallery Veterans Stadium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Troy. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Troy - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Courtyard by Marriott Troy - Our customers like the walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Troy Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Troy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 52.01 inches of rain falls on Troy each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 38°F