Visiting Anton Lizardo
Visitors can enjoy all that Anton Lizardo has to offer including the forests, cafés, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. A top sight in the area is Veracruz Cathedral.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Anton Lizardo
- The closest major airport is in Veracruz, Veracruz (VER-General Heriberto Jara Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Anton Lizardo
Veracruz Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Canonero Guanajuato and Mocambo Beach in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- CocoAventura Cabanas y Club de Playa - With a stay at this 2-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private patio. Expedia travelers love its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Anton Lizardo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 65°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 66°F
- Average annual rainfall for Anton Lizardo is 69.05 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 66°F