Visiting Boca del Rio
Travelers to Boca del Rio give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the area is Veracruz Cathedral.
- You'll find 135 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Veracruz
- The closest major airport is in Veracruz, Veracruz (VER-General Heriberto Jara Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boca del Rio
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mocambo Beach. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Andamar Lifestyle Center, Plaza Las Americas Shopping Mall, and Plaza Mocambo Veracruz. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Canonero Guanajuato and World Trade Center Veracruz.
In Boca del Rio, you'll find 50 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Veracruz Boca Del Rio - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Indigo Veracruz Boca Del Rio - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Jaragua - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Veracruz Cathedral, located 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Boca del Rio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 65°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 66°F
- About 69.05 inches of rain falls on Boca del Rio each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 66°F