Visitors to Apazapan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Xalapa, Veracruz (JAL-El Lencero), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Veracruz, Veracruz (VER-General Heriberto Jara Intl.), 34.5 mi (55.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Apazapan
Places to visit in the larger region include Saint Francis Municipal Market, Actopan Church, and El Lencero Ex-Hacienda Museum. You'll also find Plaza Las Americas Mall and Xalapa University in the area.
As you plan your trip to Apazapan, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 67 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Chachalacas is located 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the heart of Apazapan. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Playa Chachalacas can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Artisan Family Hotels And Resorts Playa Esmeralda is 23.6 mi (38.1 km) from central Apazapan. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Playa Chachalacas can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- One Xalapa Las Animas is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the center of Apazapan. This 3-star hotel in Xalapa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Apazapan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- About 2.64 inches of rain falls on Apazapan each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 65°F