Visitors can enjoy all that Apia has to offer including the golf courses, seafood restaurants, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Apia
- The closest major airport is in Apia (FGI-Fagali'i), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Apia
Favorite places to visit in the city include Apia Park, Robert Louis Stevenson Museum, and Baha'i House of Worship. Additionally, you might want to add Papaseea Sliding Rocks to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Apia. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Talofa Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Taumeasina Island Resort - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Amanaki Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Apia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- About 4.02 inches of rain falls on Apia each year
- Usually November and January are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and November are often coldest, averaging 74°F