Find Hotels in Argyle
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Argyle has to offer including its beaches. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Canouan Island (CIW), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in St. George's (GND-Maurice Bishop Intl.), 37 mi (59.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Argyle
The picturesque setting of Tyrell Bay Beach and Carriacou Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Sandy Island and Belair National Park.
As you start planning for your getaway to Argyle, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 12 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Mermaid Beach Hotel is located within 2.5 mi (4.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hillsborough can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Carriacou Grand View Hotel is located 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Hillsborough can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private pool. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Bogles Round House is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star cottage in Hillsborough features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers love its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Argyle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Argyle each year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F