Visitors can enjoy all that Astigarraga has to offer including the restaurants and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Hendaye Beach, Concha Beach, and Monte Urgull.
- You'll find 481 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Sebastian
- The closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Astigarraga
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sagardoetxea. Additionally, in the area you'll find Hendaye Beach and Concha Beach.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Pensión Txingurri - This 3-star pension features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Popular places to see outside the city include Monte Urgull, located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center, and Monte Igueldo, which is 4.9 mi/7.8 km away.
Dressing for Astigarraga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Astigarraga is 1.18 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F