- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Athens Quinta
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
About this area
Located in Athens's Athens City Centre neighborhood, Athens Quinta is near a metro station. National Archaeological Museum of Athens and Acropolis Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Roman Agora and Ancient Agora of Athens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Spyros Louis Olympic Stadium.
- National Archaeological Museum of Athens - 8 min walk
- Mount Lycabettus - 11 min walk
- Omonia Square - 14 min walk
- Benaki Museum - 17 min walk
- Hellenic Parliament - 18 min walk
- Athens Central Station - 3 min drive
- Panepistimio Station - 10 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 36 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash for all bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place and such a cute room. Lovely staff and good location. Breakfast was very basic, it may would be better if it has some yoghurt or fruit.