Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Out stay was amazing for the great price we paid! Also the locals were very friendly and quite helpful. Thanks to them it was a dream come true for us
I booked last minute. My experience? Ha ha ha. Hard to say, hard to describe - the neighborhood is just average, it's ok, quite a distance from the city center, museums, Parthenon, etc., there is, however, good, cheap, public transportation (buses and trams) close by. The room was clean, furnishings ...
Stayed here for a night before leaving to explore some smaller villages. Staff was incredibly helpful in recommending food and places as well as in suggesting how to use the public transport. I will definitely stay again!
I had a lovely time here at Athens Quinta, it was my first hostel stay and I felt safe and at home the whole time. The staff were lovely and friendly. It was a bit out of the city but one could walk to the metro quickly, however, coming back late at night I was glad to have someone with me and did ...
This is a very basic but comfortable enough hotel. It is in a very convenient location for the x96 bus from the airport and ferry port. Make sure you have cash on arrival as they do not accept credit cards.
The Athens Studios is reasonable, safe, clean and comfortable. It is close to the metro, many shops and restaurants and the major sights such as museums, the Parthenon, Ancient Agora, Roman Agora, Temple of Zeus, etc. They have a restaurant, bar, laundromat and access to the Athens Backpackers' rooftop ...
Extremely convenient and within walking distance to the airport. Check in took a little longer than anticipated after standing in long lines to get out of airplane, get thru customs, retrieve luggage and exit airport. The prices are reasonable considering the convenience factors. Overall, the stay ...
Good check in Hotel 10 minute walk to ammonia Metro about 7 minute walk. Clothes hangers were never brought after request Lobby was nice and in good shape. Room was small but comfortable with nice bathroom Night clerk a little too friendly
In resort town with organized beach, restaurants, cinemas etc. Have stayed here many times before. Still clean and spacious rooms, with kitchenettes. Great for families. It was a bit noisy this last time, despite the posted warnings for quiet times. Families had kids playing in the pool, which made ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Athens hotel! Choosing the ideal hotel during your Attica escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to quickly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Athens. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Athens hotels even welcome you to bring more than one furry friend along for your vacation.
- Attica is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Athens has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Attica has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Athens is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 11% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?