Visitors to Auburndale are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, sporting events, and coffeehouses. Chain of Lakes Park, Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium, and Polk Museum of Art are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 573 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lakeland - Winter Haven
- The closest major airport is in Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 38.6 mi (62.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Auburndale
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Chain of Lakes Park, Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium, and Polk Museum of Art. In the area, you'll also find Legoland Florida and ChampionsGate Golf Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Auburndale. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Auburndale Inn & Suites - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Auburndale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 51.18 inches of rain falls on Auburndale each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 53°F