Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Austin-University Area
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Austin, Courtyard by Marriott Austin-University Area is in the city center. Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum and Paramount Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Sixth Street and South Congress Avenue. Check out an event or a game at Frank Erwin Center, and consider making time for Barton Springs Pool, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Austin travel guide
- Frank Erwin Center - 4 min drive
- Blanton Museum of Art - 5 min drive
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum - 5 min drive
- Texas State Capitol - 6 min drive
- University of Texas at Austin - 8 min drive
- Highland Station - 3 min drive
- Austin Station - 8 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 21 min drive
- The Bistro — 1 min walk
- Baby Acapulco - 2 min walk
- Amaya’s taco Village - 3 min walk
- Habesha Ethiopian Restaurant and Bar - 7 min walk
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse - 7 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Austin-University Area
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- A damage deposit of USD 20.00 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.95 and USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Little touches made the difference
Wonderful service! Delightful staff. Little touches like a gift bag on check-in and a text from the GM to make sure everything was to my liking.Extra clean and super soft beds. They have something i had never seen before, an extra layer of memory foam pillows to protect your head at the top of the bed, dual purpose of a more firm pillow, simply delightful. These things made the thin walls matter not!