- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite (Signature Fairway Suite)
Deluxe Suite (Fazio Suite)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Champions)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll in Shower)
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Roll in Shower)
Deluxe Suite, Accessible (Roll in Shower - Champions)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed (Champions)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Champions)
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Signature Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Fairway Suite with Roll in Shower)
About this area
In the historical district, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Zilker Botanical Garden and Zilker Park, while Blanton Museum of Art and Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Barton Springs Pool and Austin Aquarium. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.Visit our Austin travel guide
- Lake Austin - 10 min drive
- Zilker Botanical Garden - 12 min drive
- Zilker Park - 12 min drive
- Austin City Limits - 12 min drive
- Barton Springs Pool - 14 min drive
- Austin Station - 19 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Blind Salamander — 1 min walk
- Bob's Steak and Chophouse — 1 min walk
- County Line - 6 min drive
- Hat Creek Burger Company - 6 min drive
- P. Terry's Burger Stand - 6 min drive
About this property
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service