Visitors can enjoy all that Avola has to offer including its parks. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Avola
A favorite place to visit in the city is Finn Creek Provincial Park. You'll also find Eleanor Lake and Blue River Pine Provincial Park in the area.
As you book your getaway to Avola, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the city center, but below are lodging choices in the area.
- Glacier Mountain Lodge is located 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the heart of Avola. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Blue River can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Sandman Inn Blue River is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the center of Avola. This 2-star motel in Blue River features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Blue River Cabins Campground & RV Park is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from central Avola. Guests who stay at this 2-star cabin in Blue River can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Avola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Avola each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 9°F