Visitors to Clearwater are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls. In Clearwater, there are 31 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Clearwater
The city's cultural venues include Thompson Valley Players Society and North Thompson Museum. Attractions like Wells Gray Adventures, Interior Whitewater Expeditions, and Moul Falls Trail are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Dawson Falls, Helmcken Falls, and Wells Gray Provincial Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Clearwater. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Wolfwood Guest Ranch - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Mountain Springs Motel & RV Park - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- Wells Gray Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Clearwater
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Clearwater is 0.94 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 9°F