YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Your dream vacation is within reach at this recently remodeled Avon condominium! Here, technology and design are brought together to deliver the trip of a lifetime. Enjoy all the accoutrements of modern luxury living in this mountain getaway: steam shower, heated floors, three 4K ultra high definition televisions with DIRECTV, Netflix and Apple TV, high speed wireless internet, private washer and dryer, gas fireplace, and a contemporary full kitchen with top tier appliances nestled among handcrafted cabinetry.
Greenbriar #14 is conveniently located, and ready to welcome up to six guests for an incredible experience. The town of Avon, at the base of Beaver Creek Resort, has a terrific range of restaurants, shops, and activities for the whole crew. Winter sport enthusiasts will delight in the complimentary shuttle to the slopes of the fabulous Beaver Creek Resort, or the short drive to Vail Resort for some more world class skiing, shops, and restaurants.
For indoor fun, saunter over to the nearby Avon Recreation Center where, for a small fee, you will not only find yoga, cardio equipment and Pilates classes, but also an aquatic center that includes a lap pool, climbing wall, water slide, and lazy river. Winter, summer, spring, or fall, this is the perfect condo for your Colorado adventures!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).