Visiting Bang Kruai
Travelers to Bang Kruai will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and Wat Pho.
- You'll find 2768 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 23.6 mi (38 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bang Kruai
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and Wat Pho. In the area, you'll also find Wat Arun and National Museum Bangkok.
As you make plans for a getaway to Bang Kruai, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 1307 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Maleewana Hotel & Resort is 1.9 mi (3 km) from the center of Bang Kruai. This 3.5-star hotel in Bang Kruai features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Bella B Hotel is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from central Bang Kruai. This 5-star hotel in Bang Kruai features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Luaxually House Near Bangkok is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Bang Kruai. This 5-star hotel in Bangkok features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 7 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Khao San Road, 6.3 mi/10.1 km from the heart of the city, and Vimanmek Palace, which is 6.6 mi (10.5 km) away.
Dressing for Bang Kruai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 68°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 54.61 inches of rain falls on Bang Kruai each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F