Travelers to Barbing will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Regensburg Cathedral. There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Barbing
Regensburg Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Walhalla Temple and Donau Arena.
As you make plans for a getaway to Barbing, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 42 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Dream Inn Hotel Regensburg is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the center of Barbing. This 2-star hotel in Tegernheim features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
- ACHAT Plaza Herzog am Dom Regensburg is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from central Barbing. With a stay at this hotel in Old Town, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Star Inn Hotel Regensburg Zentrum, by Comfort is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Barbing. This 3-star hotel in Regensburg features free WiFi, a bar, and a snack bar/deli. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Barbing
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Barbing is 0.87 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F