Visitors can enjoy all that Barbizon has to offer including the spas, parks, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Barbizon
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Barbizon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Forêt de Fontainebleau. In the area, you'll also find Cely Golf Club and Fontainebleau Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Barbizon. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtellerie du Bas-Bréau - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hôtel & Spa les Pléiades - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Barbizon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Barbizon each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F