Visitors can enjoy all that Newport has to offer including the forests and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and scenic setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Newport
- The closest major airport is in Jonesboro, AR (JBR-Jonesboro Municipal), 36.6 mi (58.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Newport
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Fortune Inn And Suites Newport - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Newport
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 49.17 inches of rain falls on Newport each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F